Individual, Private lessons:
- Consultation/Assessment for behavior issues -$175.00 for the initial visit - This is required to meet
the dog, the family,the environment and accurately assess the needs, issues and personalize the training. Usually
the first session is 1.5 hrs. Additional behavior modification visits - $125.
- Customized Basic, Intermediate, Puppy Obedience Training and Clicker Training $85.00
a session, packaged discounts available. One dog, 5 session in your home -(no assessment), obedience package - $400.
For two dogs - $110 a session and 5 session package -$500.
- Behavior modification $125.00 a session (approximately an hour). Only after the initial assessment visit.
- Diabetic Detection $160 for first one hour session, $100 an hour after the first.
- Testing for the CGC (Canine Good Certificate) certificate $20.00.
training packages available.
Check Pacifica Parks and
Rec Dept for class costs
approximately $165.00 for 6 lessons
Gas Surcharge maybe added when gas becomes more than $4.00 a gallon
|A Very Happy Graduate
|Training should always be fun
Services available in the SF Bay Area:
Correcting small problem issues including barking,
biting, jumping, pulling, digging, and running away. Correcting major issues: Dog/Dog aggression
and Dog/people aggression.
- Puppy training (9 weeks to 6 months)
the Pacifica Parks and Recreation "Play" book for class start sessions. In your home with a single, 5
session package available at $350. Multiple dog, in your home packages also available.
Obedience Training (6 months and older)
Check the Pacifica Parks
and Recreation "Play" book for class start sessions. Customized private packages available.
- Red Cross Pet First Aid training -Upon request private groups
Safety lectures - available upon request
Learn how to make friends with dogs, children can become less fearful and learn how not to get bitten
- Dog training -
Pacifica Parks and Rec. Go to the following site and go to "Dog training"to enroll:
|Surrie and Dozer 2010
|Well behaved adopted siblings